- 18 minutes south on foot from Sannomiya Station on various lines (about 1.4 km)
- 15 minutes south on foot from Motomachi Station on various lines (about 1.2 km)
- Get on a Port Loop bus or a bus bound for Port Island at SHINKIBUS Sannomiya Ekimae and get off at Shinkocho bus stop
- 1 minute from the Kyobashi exit on the Hanshin Expressway Route 3 Kobe Route
- 1 minute from the Shinko ramp on the Harbor Highway
There is no dedicated (or partner) parking for cars or bikes.
Please use a nearby parking lot.
- Closest parking lot: Times Kobe Shinkocho, 400 spots
- 7-2 Shinkocho, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 650-0041
A leading shopping and sightseeing area in Kobe with shopping, food, a movie theater, amusement space, and more.
Meriken Park Area
A distinctively Kobe sightseeing area, with the Kobe Port Tower, the Kobe Maritime Museum, the BE KOBE monument, and more.
One of the three largest Chinatowns in Japan. A popular tourist area with many diverse shops selling Chinese ingredients, accessories, food, and more.
Former Foreign Settlement
A tourist area with many retro-modern buildings from the Meiji and Taisho Eras. Shopping, open cafes, and strolls around the area are recommended.
Features a variety of chocolate packages from around the world, and visitors can experience the possibilities of chocolate and cacao.
Kobe Minato Onsen Ren
Voted as the most popular onsen in Japan. Built as the first Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare-certified health promotion facility in the Kyoto-Osaka-Kobe area. The spring water sourced here can be enjoyed with a day-trip, as well.